We are currently revising the schedule to accommodate having an e-Conference.
The initial criteria are listed below; more details to come.
- The scheduled time for each day will be between 600 and 1200 each day in Eastern US time (1000-1600 UTC). This is an attempt to accommodate all of our participants from the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- The Keynote presentations will be given "Live" with an opportunity for questions and answers following each presentation.
- The technical presentations will be held as follows:
- A recorded presentation (not to exceed 5 minutes) will be played for each paper.
- A discussion session related to the papers will follow.
This may include queries to the authors, and general thoughts relating to the topics
- We will have a single-track format, so that all presentations are accessible to the participants
- We will try to include some social opportunities for some 'live' interactions.
- Registration in the conference is required - you will receive a personalized login for the conference.
For the most recent schedule, please download the program